- Only one adult will be allowed on site with your children. If you wish to speak to your child’s teacher please use either dojo or make a telephone appointment by calling the school office.
- Wearing a face mask while on school property is down to personal choice. Please do not judge those who chose to and those that chose not to.
- There is a one way system in place around school which has been in place since 1st June and will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
- Breakfast club provision is available. You just need to pre-book and pre-pay on ParentPay. Bookings need to be made before midnight on the Thursday before the week you require your children to attend. If you have any issues please contact the school office.
- After school clubs – There will be no after school clubs in the first instance. This will be reviewed in September.
- We are a predominately a paperless school – all important information is communicated through our Facebook page and class dojo.
- Our school holidays slightly differ to Wakefield’s. Please chick here for next year's term dates.