Free School Meals / Meal Vouchers
Free School Meal Provision during School Closure
Free School Meal Vouchers - (Not for KS1 Universal Meal Scheme. This is only for those families who have means tested FSM entitlement)
We are once again able to provide free school meal vouchers. Parents & carers of children entitled to Free School Meals need to contact school (email@example.com) with their preferred email address. They will receive their e-voucher by email, to the email address they have provided us with, this can then be presented at your chosen supermarket on their smartphone. If you wish to use the e-voucher scheme and have already registered an email with school through parent pay we can use this email.
Paper vouchers can be produced but due to social distancing restrictions in place, this is not something we are encouraging.
Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org if, your email address changes or if, you would like to to receive paper vouchers.
Please read the Edenred FAQ for more information.
Vouchers will not be available for the February Half Term Holiday week
How to apply for Free School Meals
Many families may find their circumstances changing over the coming months. Lots of families may become entitled to benefits, one of which being Free School Meals. Please see here the criteria list for being eligible for FSM:
- Your joint family income is £16,190 or under.
or If you are in receipt of any of the following.
- Income support.
- Income related Employment Support Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit without Working Tax Credit and an annual household income less than £16,190.
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit).
- Universal Credit, provided you have and annual earned income of no more than £7,400
If you feel that this benefit could be available to you download the form below, complete it, and either, post to the address on the bottom of the form or, scan or photograph a copy of the completed form and, email to email@example.com