Free School Meals / Meal Vouchers
Free School Meal Provision during School Closure
Free School Meal Vouchers - (Not for KS1 Universal Meal Scheme. This is only for those families who have means tested FSM entitlement)
We have received information from the DfE and Edenred, regarding the provision of free school meal vouchers. We have several options available to us but the simplest way of doing this appears to be by the parent/ carer registering with their email address with the school. They will then receive their e-voucher by email, this can then be presented at your chosen supermarket on their smartphone. If you wish to use the e-voucher scheme and have already registered an email with school through parent pay we can use this email.
Paper vouchers can be produced but due to social distancing restrictions in place, this is not something we are encouraging. We will look into how this can be done safely and will be in touch shortly if this is your preferred method.
If you would like to use a different email, or would prefer to use paper voucher, please contact the school at email@example.com
Please read the Edenred FAQ for more information.
How to apply for Free School Meals
Many families may find their circumstances changing over the coming months. Lots of families may become entitled to benefits, one of which being Free School Meals. Please see here the criteria list for being eligible for FSM:
- Your joint family income is £16,190 or under.
or If you are in receipt of any of the following.
- Income support.
- Income related Employment Support Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit without Working Tax Credit and an annual household income less than £16,190.
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit).
- Universal Credit, provided you have and annual earned income of no more than £7,400
If you feel that this benefit could be available to you download the form below, complete it, and either, post to the address on the bottom of the form or, scan or photograph a copy of the completed form and, email to firstname.lastname@example.org